Construction Monitoring and Support
Support the client, the architectural team, the construction trades, and the vendors to ensure that all technical aspects of the job are specified clearly and coordinated appropriately:
Construction Coordination and Quality Assurance
- Provide Construction Oversight and Quality Assurance: On-site inspection and confirmation that construction documents and specifications are being adhered to.
- Coordinate between the client, vendors and trades to ensure smooth implementations, with an emphasis on limiting wasted time and resources.
- Resolve issues in the field as they arise by coordinating among the client, design teams and the construction trades.
- Review, coordination and oversight of construction/renovation activities
- Support and coordination of facility operational issues
- Review issued Bulletins
- Provide feedback for contractor RFIs (requests for information)
- As appropriate review contractor submittals
- As appropriate review contractor as-built drawings
- Attend coordination meetings
- Assist in the follow-up escalation and expediting of actions, issues and risks as they are assigned to 3rd Party Vendors